Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Plans To Build A Fireplace Mantel

ADIOS ... Call


Dear colleagues from the Figari and friends of this page ;

It is with sadness that I communicate no longer belong to the Figari , I have decided to get away for various reasons but not worth mentioning.

These years have been an incomparable wealth, I have lived with many people who I now consider friends and they will remain that for me . Also in The Figari I got the passion for the drum and its surroundings, so I took him with me as it is already part of my being.

is very sad to say goodbye to a group which overturn many feelings and delivery, but I think in life you have to make decisions in time to come then no remorse for the delay.

I tell them you . and are part of my story if I may say so, because we were together beating, getting excited , etc., As is life itself, that leaves traces and this Comparsa always have a place in my heart.

We find this is safe and wish you joy, a big hug for everyone, really want.

To all the friends that have washed up on the blog over the years, my thanks and forever.

Francisco

0 comments:

Post a Comment