Sunday, August 1, 2010

When Do Cramping Start Before Period

As I disconnect from the world? IF THIS IS A

my vacation officially started today, but since yesterday I'm off work, return to port activity in 17 days. Salgo with the firm conviction of having no contact with anything that means work or business of the company or things that have haunted me to the point of longing for this day for a month. want out of the world, go on a trip to a place where they have to find out what happens, no one else know that character named Luis Parra (Mark Spitz), work goodbye, goodbye country, to family soon, chao with everything. Just fun and relaxation.
With current technology that I want to do is becoming more difficult. Before you had to have a computer nearby so you can connect to the Internet and connect to an email or messenger, now Twitter, etc.. Now technology can keep you so connected that through get cell from one computer everything gives you.

I'll travel to visit Peru. Ica, Arequipa, Puno, Cusco, Machu Picchu, are the sites that you'll be visiting. The hotels in which I offer my wi-fi internet, making my cell phone becomes a tool for connecting with the world. While you have the tools to connect to the world but it will have. Open your messenger, Twiiter a while and you hear of news that can ruin your vacation.

With current technology the only way to disconnect from the world, in a personal way, it is put will not use this gadget and give holiday and take a break too, but no will to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment