Sunday, July 18, 2010

Making Cozy Cuddle Cups



Today, like every Sunday, went out to dinner with my family. We headed for lunch at Casa Policentro Tosi.
We ate normally but saw a lot of movement on a restaurant table, and as I approached I noticed the bill because both arboroto and four boys stop me enjoying a huge plate of rice and meat stew. The boys did not seem at first sight of good food and were going crazy not being able to finish that platote food.
Ask about this dish and it was a promotion of Casa Tosi, eat a plate of rice with stew largest city, the contents of that dish is a half pound of pork sausages, 2.5 pounds of rice, 1.5 pounds of stew and plantain 18. The price of the meal is $ 8.50 and if you eat it all without help, this leaves you free.
A rather unusual promotion for people of good food, I knew people in the restaurant indicate that a promotion has been very well received but so far only one person has done with the dish. A very difficult challenge.
'm a good eater, always have been, and this challenge really catches my attention. I remember with friends we went to the NATO Parillada and we ate a simple grilled each. If the continuous promotion for the next Sunday it could be taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment