Sunday, November 7, 2010

Custom Sized Vinyl Panties

BACKPACK, BACKPACK ..... and SHARK ATTACK

was the birthday of Sara, a beautiful 5 year old niece of a friend.
wanted to give him a birthday cake for this to be special, and they chose Dora the Explorer.
I was thinking a lot how to do and little time for my illness ... We launched the challenge. Bake
a chocolate cake and vanilla MSC chocolate chips, that rosy. It would be a surprise when the cut.

Details of the cake were out and the result .... I was delighted ...






... and what Sara told me too ... was a big surprise that he loved and that is the best reward to work and those hours we take the dream to end these small works of art.
I hope that you also like you, my children very much, did nothing but look out view, would have loved to go for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment