Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Service Initialization

MAZINGUER Z A BISCUIT

Hi all,
back with the cakes. This Christmas I had a special order mazinguer pie z. A lot of people will bring back memories, I must admit I did not get to these drawings and honestly when I saw the figure I realized that was a challenge. I was not sure how to do it because my girlfriend wanted to surprise her doll mardi preferred the full and to be maintained.
Also I must admit that I was sick and did well as we could.

The cake was elected an apple and cinnamon, which in addition to syrup, I completed with applesauce and chocolate. I think as I commented that the result was delicious and well, you have some photos of how the character was in question.


This was the result. The birthday was delighted as I said but I must admit that I took a lot to do with a little more time could have done something more, but ....


the case is that enjoyed it and that is the prize.

Kisses to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment