Monday, January 17, 2011

How Long Is Your Cervix



Hi all,
Christmas I hope you have been great, laden with gifts and great moments. We
something sick, but we are already going up.
These parties promised my son we would do some cookies, so we got down to work, had never made any, but the truth is that out very rich.

We

biscuits large enough to give to friends of my son, and here is the look they had in the oven ...



We also others with Christmas decorations and then the mom turned to decorate with icing.
The truth is that it was an ordeal for me, had never worked with glazes and good, cost me a little but I suppose it's a matter of practice, practice ... like everything else.
The result was:


The candles were very funny ... the rest can improve ..

and this was the result of children's cookies ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment