Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Replace Flyback

CONFECTIONERS

My first encounter with the Simpsons, I knew that sooner or later come. I ordered this cake with all its details. Hommer with a command of a console and watching Marge. I must admit that was complicated, with the little time I have things just coming together and you know they are less hours of sleep, some days they cost, but has been a challenge and I love it.

The cake was elected ... Do you know what?, If the famous chocolate cake and made my first filling Chocolate buttercream. Hottie indeed. I put the recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
-
110 g butter - 150 g of icing sugar
- 120 g of chocolate

First we beat the butter well with a whisk, about 5 minutes . That it is important that the butter was at room temperature.
then go gradually adding powdered sugar, I added a tablespoon until the previous had been incorporated into the butter. Finally
melt the chocolate and once warm is added to the mixture. Let stand
is only a little better out of the refrigerator if it is not hard and you're done.

now is just show you the result of the cake:

Now I leave you some detail of the Simpson marriage and the beers of Hommer he could not miss, and their donuts.



Hope you liked the result, I am very happy as it was.
Kisses to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment