Sunday, February 27, 2011

Signs Of Hpv In Throat

DELICIOUS CAKE COOKIES CONDENSED MILK PUMPKIN

few days ago a great teacher Rosa cookies, flavored crackers ( http://saboragalletas.blogspot.com ) published a recipe that made me enter a mad desire to try. Were a condensed milk cookies, yes, yes, how great, so when I had the opportunity I got to work. The

INGREDIENTS required are:
- 200 grams
condensed milk - 2 egg yolks
-
flour 400 grams - 200 grams of butter at room temperature


DEVELOPMENT
- Mix the butter with the egg.
- Add the condensed milk and sifted flour.
- Knead
- Roll out the dough and cut cookies, we will place on the baking sheet on a baking paper.
- Preheat oven and bake about 8 minutes at approximately 160 ยบ.
- We leave to cool.
The result was amazing, truly have a special taste, and very rich.

a model that I enjoyed my kids and their friends from school ...

... and others for the elderly.
In my house gave me the idea to rub them a little dulce de leche and truly was a great idea, if possible still more good .. all sweet sin.

Kisses to all and enjoy them, and certainly Rosa, thank you for such exceptional ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment