Monday, December 13, 2010

Does Monster Energy Cause Bloating

WOODY

public Long time no nothing .... i finally managed to fix the computer and I will try to get a little a day on the little things I did in November.
First Toy Story cake. It was Paul's birthday, a beautiful boy son of a friend of mine who is delighted with Toy Story, so his mom wanted to surprise him. I ordered a cake, any specific character, the only condition is that out of Toy Story.

The choice was chocolate cake, filled with Nutella. The most commonly applied, especially when there are children.

the end I opted for Woody, very much for your modeling was not very easy because the join you his arms and legs cost me a lot, but I think it was nice.





Paul was delighted, especially because I thought I had cake and when it took to get the sails could not believe it.

His smile is the best reward.






I hope you all like you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment