Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Traditional Japanese Wedding Card

POCOYO day at the beach

First of all Happy holidays to all.
This cake was special, was for a beautiful girl love Pocoyo is called Tracy and my sister's goddaughter. His mother contacted me to give a surprise to the small and my sister was in charge of bringing the cake he had to take a short trip.

The issue was very clear, Pocoyo and all his friends, so I was a lot of time looking for ideas to make something different. The most requested cake, chocolate with nutella filling and the syrup with a touch of caramel.

The result was as follows:

And here are a few more details: Whale
a good friend of Pocoyo and his friends at the bottom of the sea,





Some fish lurking in the bottom of the sea algae ...
Pajaroto detail at the top of the palm, then from up there everything looks much better ...

Tracy was delighted and I think everyone liked quite

Hope you like it, I loved it and more knowing it was for this beautiful doll in these special days ... Before

off until after the holidays, wish you a Happy New Year to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment