Monday, October 25, 2010

How To Make Brown Boots Black



Some time ago I was asked to make a pie Formula 1. The choice was the Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes. Rafa was the favorite of the husband of a friend, Sole, who wanted to surprise her husband.
I must admit that I am pro Alonso to death, but hey, it was a challenge and I did not disappoint.

The cake I was asked to wear white chocolate was the favorite birthday, so I decided on a white chocolate brownie with white chocolate ganache too ... come for the teeth sticking.

The details of the car's got a lot of pictures of the car from different angles, although I must confess that I think the model was that of 2009, we agreed not much with the car I saw yesterday in the race, but I hope you did not have much importance.







I must admit I took some details. I could not imagine the millions of logos that have these cars for more than follow as well hand them a picture looking as it is not so simple, even if he did what he could and I think it was so bad.










Then also the details of the hull and good vodafone million propaganda everywhere, honestly be left a fortune in advertising, I guess they will cost.

I think Rafa was delighted with her cake, and I was thrilled because it is the best reward for work.
I have to admit that I enjoyed doing it, even if Alonso would have been had enjoyed the most, heh, heh, heh ...

CONGRATULATIONS RAFA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment