Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How To Reserve A Flight

Rescue Super Mario

recently to high benchmark of the sensations Chilean miners might have after being rescued after 69 days of confinement in the shelter of the San Jose mine. So I write this post are 20 miners have been rescued and mourn, pray, hug their spouses and children and some were frightened by all the press coverage.
Few could imagine that the miner Mario Sepulveda, 41 would have a reaction like that tube. Sepulveda was the second out of the mine hug his wife and the dignitaries present, is more embrace the President of Chile and then I look at it and said "President did not recognize him," I like rock gifts from within the mine.

Then this approached the people who was behind the fence and hug and cry invoke the famous CHI, LE, bar Chile.
already in the hospital and calmer said "I was between God and the devil, fought for me, I earn my God, I hold the best hand." Mario Sepulveda was the narrator of the stories of miners who lived within its enclosure and was uplifting them all. Dubbed the great Super Mario, as the character of Nintendo. Genio to the grave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment