Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where To Buy Floating Candles

GRAND PRIX WEEKEND BETWEEN BELLS

this weekend and bridge have been surrounded by this beautiful fairy bell.
That fairy was originally a supporting character in a play l J . M. Barrie and subsequent novel Peter and Wendy, as well as numerous adaptations including the widely known animated Disney film Peter Pan and because of its success became one of the most popular.

Yes, I had two family birthdays and what chances that both will like Tinkerbell.
For me it was a challenge, Tinker Bell model is almost impossible, has a delicate face and sweet, but did what we could.

Both cakes were a chocolate cake and coca-cola, extracted from the blog of a colleague, AMORCILLARTE (thanks Laia, was really fluffy), one filled with chocolate and other baked apples, coated chocolate.



The first of the cakes was a bell in the field with flowers, enjoying the scenery ...











It was very funny, I liked and I have proof that the birthday girl loved it, loves Tinkerbell and enjoyed it very much, I am very pleased Marina , I made it with love.


The second pie I wanted to give a different touch, so I placed the star of the weekend in a forest Autumn, with its leaves, and gourds.

I think the details in this case have given a twist, what I was looking and the result I think it was very nice.



Bell and Fairies Barrie depend on belief and faith of others to survive, this blog too, so I hope you enjoy and thank you all for your support ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment