Sunday, February 20, 2011

Disable Disk Sims 3 Mac

muffins and chocolate chips

few days ago I mentioned that I was going to put the recipe of pumpkin and chocolate cakes were used for Valentine's Day and as I promised here is the recipe.
First of all tell you that when I was looking for was to make many recipes online, at the end I decided that I am going to tell, but I changed some things, so I can say that is not exactly the same recipe.

INGREDIENTS:
- 400g roasted pumpkin
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 350g brown sugar
-
300g flour - 1 on yeast
- 75g
chocolate chips - 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon - 175ml olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- 100ml milk

The original recipe was nuts and had no more milk but it is so fluffy.

First the pumpkin mixture with the eggs and sugar.
Mix the flour with the cinnamon, salt and yeast and screened all adding to the mixture.
then added milk, olive oil and finally add the chocolate chips.
Place in pan, cake or muffins and baked at 180 ยบ C for about 20 minutes.

remain spectacular, I tell you knowingly.


is one of the recipes that are most like in my house and I hope you also like you .

Kisses to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment