Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Implantation When Period Is Due

VALENTINE

First of all, and I know a bit late, hope everyone a happy day pasárais VALENTINE ... That special someone I did spend a special day and a sweet tuviérais qualifying day.
I under the guise of the time I decided to try a new prescription and make a couple of cakes, one for my parents and one for home.

The cake I made was a pumpkin cake with chocolate chips which I will put in an upcoming post the recipe and the filling was used in a dulce de leche and the other with Nutella.

Details of the cakes were quite simple, do not have much time and did what I could, but I must admit that ... and were pretty good, at least that's what I said in my house.

Here I put some pictures and a small detail of them.













Hope you like, I have to admit that were resultón ....









... and here I leave a detail of a very special gift I received, a gift that made my son more than 5 years, precious ...


Kisses to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment