Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Get Getty Images Without Watermarks

PICNIC

An old friend from my school years I ordered this cake for the birthday of her boyfriend and her sister.
The cake had to meet certain requirements had to be a cyclist, because he likes a lot and then had to have triki and a fairy. Honestly I must admit that I struggled a bit to marry him all, not sure how to include everything on the cake, but it was a challenge that had to overcome.
I present first the protagonists:

Triki with cookies and Of course the helmet cilista, and the fairy, with details of their wings with glitter.
I put also some elements that were part of the decoration:


The bike and of course a cookie with the birthday age.













The cake was almost always chosen as the chocolate and chocolate ganache filling.
And finally I show the final result:




a very profitable pie. My partner told me they loved it. That is a joy forever. Greetings to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment