Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pddj Red 5.2 Build 1023

Spanish companies (reloaded)

The government of Abu Dhabi (always been well written, not Abu Dhabi) buys CEPSA. Now do not English? Do we have privileged this past year? Why? I self-citation to an input of 2007:

In this globalized economy, in line with the controversy of the famous "Why do not you shut up?" The Venezuelan president's main threat in the crisis means that going to look magnifying glass to English companies.
But what are the English companies?, And most importantly, What are the benefits for Spain? Is the government protect the interests of English companies?
All these questions have been crowded into my head suddenly. English companies which are primarily concerned Chavez Repsol, Telefonica, Iberia, etc. They putean me here in Spain. I raise the gasoline every time oil goes up and made to lower the slackers, the ones who get to keep the ADSL among the most expensive in Europe, which monopolize the slots at airports, and their exorbitant prices and abuse in airports, treat me like crap rather than as a customer. These are the English companies.
But why are English? Because your capital is in the hands of English? Why employees are in Spain?
Repsol Repsol-YPF is called, because he bought YPF, a multinational South America, and now assumes that the government of my country must defend its interests there. Ie, making YPF, now is my business. Telefonica has bought hundreds of telcos in South America at the expense of my ADSL, and now my government has to defend their interests. Iberia has done the same with the privatization of airlines in South America, and my government is supposed to defend their interests.
top, across South America are pissed off with my country because they say that these companies behave badly there. I already know that here misbehave, I never knew there too, but I suffer over their grievances.
Yesterday I read that Air France and KLM are about to buy Iberia. So it is no longer English?, We should withdraw our support, of course. In addition we should complain to the French government will begin to defend their interests or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment