Sunday, February 6, 2011

Testical Cheak By Women Docter

WORLD MICKEY MOUSE BIRTHDAY SHELL

Hi all again.
A week ago a beautiful boy named Sergio was doing his first birthday. He is the son of one of my best friends from childhood and I had ordered a cake for that special moment.
The theme, Mickey, because the smaller each time you see him go crazy ..... y. to work.

wanted the cake to have every possible detail, (my short time working mothers lets me), so I started to model with no time for the train caught me as I had done before.


some of the details that made the cake, the balloons with the name of the small and mickey party of course and the park gate and a balloon mickey ...





and the end result was ...


The choice was chocolate cake with chocolate syrup and filling ... and what do you think you have painted?

Kisses to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment