Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What To Salvage From A Projection Tv

to dismiss

I can not believe it, a few days ago
Ellen ELENA tarts http://tartaselena.blogspot.com sent me a message saying he had decided to include within 15 blogs that would give a prize. A smile on my face and then made me proud of this work that I love and for which I have so little time (the surplus of my duties working mother).
This is my second prize and I am a real disaster because I missed the announcement of Susan COOKING WITH PLEASURE, http://cocinandoconplacer.blogspot.com had previously given me another award. Thank you Susan and sorry for my forgetfulness ... so my hope is twofold at this time, and makes me feel happy to see that people appreciate my work and so I want to thank Susan and Elena this support, many thanks.

The award by Susana included 5 conditions for acceptance:
1. Who sends him thank you with a link to your blog
2. Write a post about the award
3. Deliver it to 10 blogs that you consider deserving
4. Place a link to each blog award
5. Notify distiguidos of distinction granted



The award by Elena leads in turn to tell you seven things about me, and give fifteen other blogs and , those blogs that you like and you feel it especially in the first place I write these seven things about me to know me a little better and then will choose to continue to prize my fifteen posts, and let you know so they know where they pick it up, hoping that you do so excited as my ... not know where to start, but here we go:
1 - I love to enjoy time with people I love, is a must for me.
2 - I'm a bit of a perfectionist, that's good but sometimes get desperate.
3 - I love music, dancing ...
4 - I also love reading, but with so many hobbies I have little time to DECIC.
5 - Photography is another of my hobbies, which I am still very green, but eventually .... hopefully I can keep that same time for all .
6 - I'm a sensitive person, also some good moments and bad in others ... like everything, depends on when .
7. I love orchids, sea horses, bobcats ... I love nature.


Well, as I have said some things about me, now is the turn of handing over of the awards and grant them to 15 blogs, trying not repeat ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment